Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Monday, October 5, 2015

Final Days in SF & Leaving the States NEXT WEEK!

The last couple weeks filled themselves quickly between wanting to take advantage of city offerings and saying goodbye to as many people as possible. On Friday, I packed up and drove over the Golden Gate Bridge towards my aunt and uncles' house where I'll be staying until the big day next week. I can't belive I can finally say those words! NEXT WEEK! On the phone today, I mentioned that to my mom which made her sick to her stomach (sorry mom...).

Without going into to much detail, I'll list a few pictures below of some of the SF activities since returning from Dallas:

REMAKE 2015 - a DIY Festival at Fort Mason
SF Lawn Party on the Marina Green
Long walks through various neighborhoods and beaches
San Francisco Zoo
Comedy Day in Golden Gate Park
Lunar Eclipse from the Sunset
Outdoor Screening of Back to the Future in Dolores Park
Various Day trips to cities in the Bay Area

After a farewell gathering in Fort Mason and hard goodbyes to close friends, I am more ready than ever to GET GOING! I've got to admit - I've had way too much time to ponder over and plan this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!