Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Haight-Ashbury Shopping




Even after having lived in the city for more than a year, I had yet to experience shopping on Haight Street! Yes - it counts as a new experience, and if you have ever been near the Haight-Ashbury intersection, you know why! The stores are colorful and full of life. Definitely a lot of 70's thrift shops, tie dye T-shirts, tattoo parlors, and fetish costumes alongside really awesome food spots and boutique clothing stores. Actually did some fairly legitimate shopping and found a new favorite store: Ambiance San Francisco. Ladies, you could spend hours in this stores: colorful shirts, dresses, shoes, jewelry. R and I popped our heads into a few thrift shops to see the standard tutus and crazy dresses along side standard 70s style platform shoes. A must visit neighborhood, all around.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this cartoon type YouTube video I have seen when I was in primary level and at the present I am in academy and watching that again here.
    Cheap Home Decor items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge u distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, best led grow lights for indoor plants

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!