Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 1



I recently discovered that I am an introvert - and we all know that we live in an extroverted world. In an attempt to make myself go out into the world and experience what it has to offer on a day to day basis, I am beginning this blog to hold myself accountable.
My friend and I discussed over dinner last night how we want to take advantage of the great city we live in. So - we are out to tackle San Francisco. Our goal: 1 new place each week. Bars, hiking, theaters, farmer’s markets, tourist attractions, activities. Together or separate we share this goal.
These journies of making each day or week that much more exciting along with getting the most out of my travels will be the bulk of this blog. I will also likely document milestones in my life and accomplishments at work and in training for my first half marathon. I’ll attempt to only blog from my phone when in transit (not sure why I thought that was important). I’ll also try to be honest and candid.
I’m excited to begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!