Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Eats, Land's End Sunset



Not too much to report from today. Started the morning off right with steel cut oatmeal and pepper sausage from Eats, a breakfast joint on Clement Street. Everything on the menu looked and sounded delicious, as well as everything passing by. But in finally trying to eat healthy, I avoided all the gluten and practiced a little self control... for once.
After finally catching up on all the boring errands that I had put off from yesterday, I allowed myself to enjoy the clear skies and heat of the day, by sitting on the patio, lounging in the sunshine, allowing it to soak in while I napped. I made myself a healthy dinner before meeting up with my friend to go watch the sunset at Land's End.

Couple after couple pulled up in their cars and bikes and at end of their nightly walks to watch the sun sink down below the ocean. C and I felt a little out of place in this romantic setting, but regardless enjoyed watching the boats go by as the sun lowered deeper in the sky. We were fortunate to choose a night when the wind was only a soft breeze. Normally, for example yesterday when I was here, the wind is very strong in Land's End, and along the ocean in general. Tonight was the perfect night to catch up while taking in a proper West Coast sunset. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!