Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Golden Gate Park: Ultimate Frisbee

It has been over a year since I last played ultimate frisbee. I played in a couple of recreational teams during my last summer living in Madison, WI and loved every second of it. In moving to San Francisco a year ago yesterday, finding pick up frisbee games has been on my to do list. I signed up for email notifications, but never made the time to attend. Tonight was the night! As nice as the people I met seem to be and for what a great work out you always get with ultimate, I can't believe i waited so long to play. I'm rusty and not in tip-top shape, but I made a solid dive catch and kept up on defence. It cost me a jammed pinky, from being super intense and an overall badass, which I now need to tape and ice. Worth it. Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the updates on your blog! Good job sticking to your training :) I'll have to ask you for a few blogging tips next time we hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!