Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bartending - House Party

So tonight was nothing extreme, or out of the ordinary, or something I hadn't done before. Tonight was just fun. R and I bartended for a family's Valentine's Day house party. Deal was that we could drink on the job and just have a fun time together while pouring some basic drinks for their friends.

The whole thing ended up being super chill and fun. Even though there is a definitely age gap, we enjoyed talking with their friends and memorizing their go to drinks, and even found a fellow Badger! (we're everywhere!) They rented a karaoke machine and people drank and were merry.
For the sake of privacy, I'm not going to post karaoke or party pictures, but I do have a "high school" -ish type pic of myself after I got ready for the party and a few pre-party pics. I wish I could post the karaoke ones, but I just love those singers too much to embarrass anyone!

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Feel free to share your weekend activities or make fun of mine. Cheers!
Ready, Set, Go!
Booze
Valentine's Day isn't complete without
chocolates and treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!