Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Columbarium, Open House

Today I did not intend on finding anything new. However, my choice of walking Jagger daily during Lent (he's not my dog fyi), led me to a few surprises of the day.  

First, we stumbled upon a Columbarium. In case you don't know, that is the place where you'd keep human ashes after cremation. Definitely a beautiful building I would not have otherwise sought out.




























Next we found an open house! One of my favorite Sunday activities is to look at houses (I get that from my mom). I hadn't done so since moving here, so that was a welcome afternoon treat! This house was particularly interesting because it was built in the 1930s, so the architecture was very unique to me. The middle of the house has a tiny courtyard, so that the surrounding rooms all get a healthy amount of sunlight. Very cool.

Taking an overnight trip tomorrow!  Stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!