Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Taking off to Hawaii!



I know it has been a few days since I last posted. I have been working/preparing for Hawaii! Few new, out of the normal, events in my travels today.



I met an awesome dude when I got to the airport. We checked in,  went through security, and ended up having airport dinner together! Normally when I go to catch a flight, I'm focused on making sure I check in properly and get to my gate with plenty of time to spare. This was a welcome change of pace!

Other new thing: I just landed in Hawaii after 5 hours of chasing the sunset! Aloha! (Yes I'm going to rub this in over the next few days - too excited!)


P.S. I'm posting from my phone so pictures will all be caption-less for a while


Home for the next few nights :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!