Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mayacama Day 2: Rest & Relaxation

Today - I had the luxury of being as introverted as I wanted to, guilt -free, as I was surrounded by beauty and it was raining. I slept in (which to me, means 7:30am) - not hard to do when you're sleeping on this bed....

After a quick breakfast and some morning lounging, I made my way to the gym. I didn't really get into the work out until Bad Company shuffled onto my playlist. It was hard rock from there on out and that felt good! The locker room at this place is amazing, so a massage chair and long shower later, I returned to the villa and basically spent the whole day laying in front of the fireplace, catching up on all of my favorite TV shows. Oh yeah, and got to take a swim in this baby... (I think I need one in my house)

No better way to end the day than to drive back to the city for an evening movie! Silver Linings Playbook - much better than I anticipated, actually laughed through most of it - check it out! And enjoy other random pictures of Mayacama below.
Small portion of their vast wine collection






Back of the Clubhouse looking over the golf course

The Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!