Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII

Standard Super Bowl Sunday house party - food, booze, laughs, and of course commercials, half time, and the big game. Although it was sad to watch the 49ers lose, I'm glad they at least made a game out of it! And let's be honest - I'm a Packers fan.

I've never been the greatest at walking into someone's house, not knowing more than two people. I'm not sure quite how to act and often get that "high school" feeling that I'm being judged. Honestly-  if anyone has tips for me,  please share! I tend to try to find a couple people to talk to and gradually mingle into the whole party.  I've also found that bringing a dish or drinks to share doesn't hurt (although I didn't tonight - if you read this, L, I'm sorry! ).

Anyways, tonight was fun and I hope you had fun too, however you chose to watch the big game :)

Oh and I want to learn to walk like Beyoncé...

Beyoncé looking fierce, as always
Their neighbors brought over the big screen

The Spread (Amazing wings came out later...
and dessert of course - thanks to R!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!