Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Top Five Regrets of the Dying

I read a powerful article this morning and would like to share : Top Five Regrets of the Dying

After reading this article, I want to set 5 goals based on the article's 5 points, in order to not die with these huge regrets:


1. I will write down my life goals/dreams and check them off as I go. I'll post them somewhere that I can look at them each day, so they are not put on the back burner


2. I will encourage whoever I end up settling down with to be an active member of the family and although supporting the family is important, the time spent together is more important. (I'll also try to remind myself this throughout my career)


3. Expressing my feelings... I'm a pretty open book when it comes to my feelings, so perhaps writing them down so I'm able to better express them to others would be a good goal.


4. I need to make some phone calls...


5. I am currently working on being happier overall. It's kind of been my project over the past year!


At the end of the article they pose the following question: What's your greatest regret so far, and what will you set out to achieve or change before you die?


I'll have to think hard on the answer and share another time; let me know yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!