Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Arizona Arrival, Toby Keith's




One day later than scheduled, I finally arrived in Phoenix, AZ. Immediately i removed my jacket - an SF necessity - as the weather here is already proving to be gorgeous. My friend C picked me you from the airport and took me to Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar & Grill." I wish we had one in SF! Lots of filling food, good looking servers (in the Hooters league), and the bar is shaped like a guitar! Gonna be honest - service was slow, but we weren't in a rush, so no big deal. Wednesday night is karaoke night, with a twist: live band behind you. I would need a few drinks to participate, but super fun and above average singers. Only bar that van het away with serving drinks in red plastic cups, beers in mason jars, and basically a little something from each of Mr. Keith's songs.

Time to rest up for a big day tomorrow of laying in the sun :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!