Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Phoenix Day 1: Sunshine, Culinary Dropout, Shopping


Fairly lazy day, catching up on much needed rest and relaxation after all the outings of the past few weeks! I slept in and lounged by the pool drinking sangria and napping for the vast majority of the day.

Only new experience that crossed my path was dinner at Culinary Dropout, a cool restaurant near the mall in Scottsdale. Their oversized chairs with tall curved backs at the marble tables reminded me of Alice in Wonderland in its whimsical feel. The server brought such a positive attitude, asking us "do you love it?" in regards to my mother's drink or the caramel popcorn custard we all shared (Yum!). Everything was great from the pretzel fondue and artichoke appetizers to my rainbow trout.
Now home for an early night after way too much shopping. (Thanks, Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!