Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Troya


Last night I checked out a small, Turkish/Mediterranean restaurant called Troya. It caught my eye when walking down Clement the other night, so naturally I had to try it! It did not disappoint. I love Mediterranean food to begin with, and everything on the menu sounded appetizing. After snacking on a bit of pita bread with oil and spices, I enjoyed their creamy Turkish lentil soup, followed by a small plate of lamb lollies with pilaf and veggies. I wish my tongue still didn't slightly hurt from the other day's allergic reaction, but I could still enjoy the tastes I have left! I would definitely revisit Troya in the future - there are other menu items I want to try and their prices are too reasonable not to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!