Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Friday, March 29, 2013

Market Bar, Rogue

Today just flew by unbelievably fast. Work stayed hectic all day long, causing my training plans to be pushed right up against my social plans. Regardless of the day's events, I was determined to run, even if that meant meeting up with R a little late and looking like a mess.

We met for a quick happy hour and catch up session at Market Bar inside of the Ferry Building. Original goal was to sit in the sun for adrink, but due to my tardiness, it was a little chilly by the time we were ready. They have $7 glasses of wine and cocktails, as well as $1.50 oysters! I ordered something with the words "pomegranate" and "Collins" in the title (can't go wrong with that) as well as four oysters. R chose wine and soup, which looked creamy and delicious. She took off to her dinner plans while I made my way to Rogue to see an ex-coworker.

K and I haven't seen each other in literally 8 months! Crazy. We filled each other in on life updates at an Ale House in North Beach called Rogue, as the group enjoyed a variety of beers. It was crowded, but we found a table in the back as well as an amazing patio to definitely check out when it is warmer. They have a plethora of board games to play at your table, should you choose. And we ate some bomb loaded fries with corned beef on top.  Quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!