Taking advantage of opportunities and enjoying what life has to offer

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cafe Bellini, Union Square, Walks & Talks

After a non-exciting day at work, I am glad to be off to enjoy the rest of another sunny day in San Francisco. With a small amount of time to kill before meeting up with R, I grabbed a small snack at Cafe Bellini on Powel. I'd walked by here several times without giving it a second look. Today, with my stomach on the prowl, their display cases full of pastas and goodies caught my eye. In attempts to be healthy, I ordered a quinoa salad and mango smoothie. Sitting here in Union Square I am satisfied and ready to meet up with R!

R volunteers walking someone's dog a few times a week, and today I'm going to walk with her to catch up. This post might be a little premature, but I can already tell you how the rest of the night will go: city walk and catching up on the latest events in each other's lives, go for a quick run with R's own adorable dog, and make a healthy dinner together.

Art for sale in Union Square! Nice view while snacking :)



If we do something new and fun,  I will share, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day!  If you're in SF - take advantage of this GORGEOUS sunshine!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!